hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
high achiever, don't you see? baby, nothing comes for free.
awards
189 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON May 8, 2023 17:17:13 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci3"]
[attr="class","top"]

'sorry for the late phone call.'

[break][break] he hadn't been asleep. he'd been in his study, propped on a stool and staring at a blank easel when the phone call had come through. but he'd let it go to voicemail.

[break][break] 'i can't meet up tomorrow'

[break][break] it wasn't the first time, either. sure, concordas had made up for the masquerade by taking him on a date to the carnival, but luci didn't forget. he couldn't forget the sight of his concordas in another man's arms, swept cleanly across beautiful tile and sprinkled with dazzling gold light.

[break][break] 'i'd like to see you, even if it's just 15 minutes.'

[break][break] bitterness grew in luci's chest as he brought a paintbrush to the page, swathing it first in wide, angry strokes. red, blue, black. dots of sapphire along an alabaster skyline, blotting out gray to transition to a stormy cloud. crashing waves.

[break][break] he wanted more than anything to say no. he wanted more than anything to ignore it.

[break][break] he couldn't.

[break][break]

[break][break] days later, the sculptor appears at nowhere else but the lilycove precinct.

[break][break] his nose wrinkled at all the foul-smelling things appearing from officers who likely hadn't bathed in days, from detectives who were still pouring over their notes from the day before. he heard the rushed voices of two people rolling past, speaking of something including dewford and sealstones and... eternatus?

[break][break] wrapping his knuckles twice against a nameplate that read captain, the sinnoh native stepped through.

[break][break] in his hands, a bouquet of bright pink peonies.

[break][break] "am i early?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
sleepless in slateport [break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dragonair"]

[newclass=".luci3"]--accent:#B6C4E3; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 blockquote b, .luci3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .luci3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 2:05:02 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton rarely visited the station, but in a joint effort to deal with the aftermath of their loss, he'd gone there instead of Evergrande for a couple of days. It was closer to his home, and considering he was still recovering from a swathe of vicious burns, he'd been allowed to work form their offices. The scramble to get him a small, temporary office had been comical enough. And he was happy to meet with and @sol more often. [break][break]

His face is grim as he checking his bandages, pulling on his shirt as spoke before the door opens. He's tired as he looked over at the door, extending his hand for another report before pausing and dropping it. Paxton's eyes widen in surprise before looking down at a laptop on the desk and then back at Luci. "No. Not really." he said, hiding his wounds as he tucked in the loose t-shirt and stood up to greet him. [break][break]

It's almost embarrassing to have Luci see him in his more natural state. Surrounded by paperwork, stressed, a little scattered, and a little beat up. But he's here. He's here. He's here. He's here. And his delight overrides his shame. Quickly, he began shuffling papers around, putting things away and closing the laptop as his friend slips out the door. He shouts a quick goodbye before attending Luci. "Sorry to make you come here, but it's good to see you." And it is. [break][break]

It's a much needed relief from Postdormitorium. From his memories of Kanto. The smile that he shares with Luci is genuine. "Can I get you anything before we go?" Because like hell he was keeping him cooped up in this shithole.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[/blockquote]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[/div]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
189 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 15:51:09 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci3"]
[attr="class","top"]

he had thought it unusual, which probably added to his mounting frustration, that concord requested his presence in lilycove. not that he had anything against it, mind you, but it was just an additional inconvenience to make the trip from evergrande to this coastal city.

[break][break] luciano fisk walks in on mid-change, his torso revealed just slightly. unlike a normal person who might have looked away at such immodest displays, the artist does no such thing. his gaze not waver from concord's own.

[break][break] it is only the cackling tenor of one that threatens to draw his attention.

[break][break] 'have fun on your date, old man!'

[break][break] his brow twitches.

[break][break] "is there something you could offer me?" he asked dryly. 'in this establishment?' is the implication.

[break][break] in his hands, still lay the bouquet of peonies. his hands tighten around the stem.

[newclass=".luci3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 blockquote b, .luci3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .luci3 blockquote b { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luci3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 2:52:03 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

's lingering insult bulls a sharp, "BRAT!" that he barks out as she shuts the door behind her. He settled into his desk, attention back on Luci, sheepish as he tucked his shirt in and fixed himself. Right, he'd meant to cut out earlier, but his discussions and updates with @sol and had run a bit long. Shit- the report would have to wait until tomorrow too. [break][break]

He blinks, clearing his thoughts at Luci speaks up. "I...I suppose not. Why snack when we're going to eat." he said slowly as he finished clearing off for the day. He reaches for his coat, pulling it off his desk chair before checking his pockets. Throughout all this he's giving Luci time to speak. He doesn't...want to assume but- He looks back, offering a placid smile. "Are those...for me?" he asked, eyes moving over pop of pink against Luci's typically blue visage. [break][break]

"You like peonies, huh?" he added. He recalled having sent a pale blue bouquet to him a few months back.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[/div]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
189 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2023 3:48:47 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci3"]
[attr="class","top"]

'brat?'

[break][break] a look of surprise, and then bemusement, filled the artist's expression as he watched bark after the officer.

[break][break] he's distracted for a moment before concord speaks again, only nodding when he comes to the same conclusion that luci does. he says nothing much after that, letting the silence stretch between them in swaths. it's only when he asks about the flower in his hands does he offer them —

[break][break] "of course," he responds. "who else would they be there for?"

[break][break] it may be a little cutting, his response, but luci cannot help it. but he also cannot help but answer concord when spoken to, because it is him after all, that he's here for.

[break][break] "not in particular, no," he muses as he waits for concord to gather himself. "but they just seems apt for the occasion."

[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2023 2:14:56 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton is uncharacteristically oblivious in the presence of the person he's never stopped pining for. He blinks in a moment of surprise, having never received flowers like that before. But it's only for a second before he smiles, grateful, happy, genuine, before he takes the bouquet for himself and takes a moment delicately adjust them and take a whiff. [break][break]

He would like to take these home, but they were about to go eat. "Ah...well I do." he said with a smile. "I think the way the blooms grow makes them look spherical. Like little stress balls." he said with a small laugh. "What flowers do you like, then?" he asked, making no move to put them down and instead leading out of his office with it. He could stop by his home and drop them off in some water before lunch. Or just carry them. He didn't mind. [break][break]

It made him feel a little...tingly. Fuzzy and ticklish all over. He wanted to laugh, really. But better not just so he didn't have to explain to Luci what was so funny about nothing. "The place we're going to- you been there before?" he asked, turning to wait and walk by his companion. He didn't seem bothered by the flurry of activity around them. They would move out of his way if they veered too near him or his guest.

[break][break]

+ | a couple days post postdorm [break][break]

[/quote][/div]

close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
189 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 21:46:22 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci3"]
[attr="class","top"]

his brow arches.

[break][break] "all kinds. each flower has their own meaning."

[break][break] chrysanthemums, azaleas, bluebells. growing up as a fisk meant that the language of decorum were practically engrained in his memory, including that of flower arrangement.

[break][break] the artist follows paxton out of the building, breathing a blow of fresh air once the constraints of that dimly-lit office.

[break][break] "no," luciano utters dryly. "you did not mention where you were taking me to."

[break][break] "just that i should show up."

[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 22:15:54 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Ah, I should look into it then. It sounds fun." he said as he took another whiff of his bouquet, holding it carefully so he wouldn't bruise the petals. "Oh? Must've slipped my mind." he said, frowning as he tried to remember what exactly he'd revealed. [break][break]

He smiles again, "All the better for the surprise right?" he said, taking the lead. "I'm really glad you had time. Sorry it was so short notice." he added, his grip tightening just a touch around the stems of the bouquet. [break][break]

"Hope you're hungry. Not too far of a walk from here."

[break][break]

[/quote][/div]

close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
189 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 22:23:20 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci3"]
[attr="class","top"]

even though the reason he had given concord the bouquet had been less than holy, it still brought a flutter to his chest to know that he had such an impact on him. it made his heart soften just a little bit, melting from the icy intolerance that he'd come into the office to begin with.

[break][break] luciano fisk did not appreciate being pushed around, but he allowed concord to push him around. that should have meant something.

[break][break] "it's fine," he said after a pause, glancing towards their destination.

[break][break] it wasn't.

[break][break] "what did you want to meet up for?"

[break][break] why did you leave me that voicemail?

[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 23:54:35 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

They approach a large Kantonian staged storefront. Lanterns and twinkling lights decorating the front of the store. Outside there's statues reminiscent of something you'd find in Lavender Town. The smells that waft out of the restaurant are strong and hearty. There's a soft roar of voices that filters out when Paxton opens the door for his date. [break][break]

"Reservation for 2 at 8, for Concordas." he said to the host. Their table would be available in a few minutes. Until then, they're sat at the bar to order drinks. The bartender moves in to take their orders.[break][break]

"Rum and coke please." he said before the woman asks him for his ID. Which he offers up while resting the bouquet in the stool next to him. [break][break]

"I just wanted to take you out. I felt really guilty having to canceled so last minute." [break][break]

[break][break]

[/quote][/div]

close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
189 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 7:11:52 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci3"]
[attr="class","top"]

nostalgia fills the air as they approach the kanto storefront. for the first time since they met, luci finds himself impressed with 's choice.

[break][break] 'concordas?'

[break][break] he's distracted momentarily at the other's choice of wording. was it simply a trick of sound?

[break][break] the artist follows the officer wordlessly, content enough to ignore it, until his eyes catch the card slipped between the bartender and his concord.

[break][break] 'paxton concordas.'

[break][break] luci is too distracted to call for his own drink. his own thoughts run a mile a minute. was that a fake id? why would concord lie? why would concord -

[break][break] 'i just wanted to take you out. i felt really guilty having to canceled so last minute.'

[break][break] and it all comes whirling back — the reasons that he had been so annoyed with concord to begin with, why he'd brought peonies instead of camellias, why he felt pettiness instead of longing. concord, who had filled his thoughts from the moment they re-connected. concord, who had denied him again and again. concord, who lied.

[break][break] delicate fingers grasp concord's wrist before it can slide his id back, gripping like a crabrawler's pincers.

[break][break] "concord."

[break][break] his voice was even, quiet. it easily bubbles under the soft chatter of the restaurant, not raised enough to cause a commotion, but still loud enough for him to hear.

[break][break] "why are you using a false id?"

[break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 7:44:10 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Before he can pocket his ID, he felt a small warmth on his wrist hiding strength he hadn't expected Luci to be capable of using. He stops of course, looking up at his date un sure of why they'd stopped him. "Yes?" He asked, acknowledging the moment- the tension rather. [break][break]

It's now that Paxton realizes the mood has intrinsically shifted. Not radically, but there's discomfort. He knew enough to know Luci was upset. Concern flashes before he blinked incredulously at him. He almost laughed, but clamped his mouth shut before he could, lest he make Luci think he's laughing at him. "I'm not. That's my legal name now." [break][break]

He doesn't pull away, just waits to be let go. He's not quite sure why this would matter to Luci, but then again, he doesn't remember if he'd ever told Luci what he goes by now. He'd just assumed Luci knew, and had chosen to call him Concord instead. [break][break]

"I've been going by Paxton for a few years now."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
189 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 7:51:18 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci3"]
[attr="class","top"]

anyone in the fisk family, especially the likes of , would know that luciano's anger was nothing to dismiss. he shared his mother's penchant for ice-cold anger, the kind that is cool and subtle and yet can freeze over like nevermeltice when left unattended.

[break][break] but he is not angry. he is not mad.

[break][break] he is still.

[break][break] "your legal name?" he echoes.

[break][break] behind them, the chatter of the restaurant continues on. it is almost as if nothing is amiss. two men sharing drinks at a bar before they are to share pleasantries over dinner. some might even say there is a smile on luciano's face.

[break][break] "i've been going by Paxton for a few years now."

[break][break] until that smile drops.

[break][break] he releases the hand, and his lip turns into a frown. his eyes narrow, and then it is crackling ice.

[break][break] "when are you going to stop lying to me, concord?"

[break][break] without another word, luci turns on his heel. exiting the restaurant completely without another word.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
deputy director
awards
1,677 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 8:06:43 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Paxton nodded slowly. He doesn't rush to defend himself or overexplain. But he can feel the chill from Luci's gaze and even though he's holding his wrist, he feels far away. There's something growing between them, even if Luci doesn't voice is directly. [break][break]

The bartender sets the drink he'd ordered down, quiet and quick to avoid whatever tense moment they were witnessing. The expression change isn't subtle. It almost felt pointed. A huge disappointment. But why? [break][break]

And then the small warmth Luci's hand offered was gone, but despite the tight grip of it all, he missed it immediately. It gets worse. In an instant, ice pierced his heart. He stops breathing. Luci is glaring at him and he's perfectly still. [break][break]

"What?"
[break][break]

That's all he can come up with when Luci gets up. Paxton watches his back for a moment before scrambling to actions. [break][break]

"Wait-!"
[break][break]

But the sculptor is already gone. And for a nauseating few seconds he can't find his wallet. He doesn't wait for the bartender, slamming down whatever small bills of cash he had in his wallet before beginning to run after his date. But not before stopping at the door and rushing back to take his precious bouquet with him. [break][break]

The restaurant doors slam open as he surveys the street for the man. He could catch up. If Luci didn't run or hail a cab, he could find him. And he knows that periwinkle hair anywhere. [break][break]

"Luci- Luci wait a second!"
[break][break]

He needs to catch him. He needs clarification. He doesn't get it. Lying? Maybe he should've told him but hardly a lie to respond to the name he used to go by, right? He shakes, nervous as he tries to find him. The usual calm he could muster up on the battlefield gone and broken. Because he's not very Paxton like at all right now. [break][break]

This? These nerves? This panic? This growing urge of responsibility and need to please? That's Concord. Obsessive. Unrestrained. Obvious. He's different. Clawing at the walls of Paxton's subconscious in times of crisis like this- No. Not crisis. He'd lived through crisis. [break][break]

The sliver of Concord left in him is reacting to the only reason it was still around: Luciano, and his unrequited love for him.

[break][break]

[/quote][/div]

close tab

played by

milky

luci
he/they
jan 30
hearthome, sinnoh
pansexual
sculptor/painter
civilian
one-track mind
one-track heart
6'3" height
6'3" height
awards
189 posts
luciano fisk DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luci
luciano fisk
peonies. [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 4:29:35 GMT
luciano fisk Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luci3"]
[attr="class","top"]

why was he upset? luci could not place it. he did not know. an angry flush rises to his face as he stalks out of the restaurant, the cool air blasting against his face as he opens those restaurant doors.

[break][break] 'this is impossible. i am not upset. i am not - '

[break][break] he huffs his breath, eyes hard as he stares at the open square just outside the bistro. romantic kantonian music trickles in from the inside, but all luci can hear is white noise. all luci can hear is the sounds of luci's card sliding across the bartable, the imprinting of his name, the lie that he has been told.

[break][break] 'how long has he been lying to me?'

[break][break] the door blasts open and appears. luci's head snaps towards him, his eyes a swelling tidepool of vicious blue.

[break][break] "wait?" he says haughtily. "for what?"

[break][break] "for you to lie to me again, con- paxton?"

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times